Are you having problem shedding the extra kilos inspite of eating right? Do aerobics and gym bore you rather than motivating you to lose weight? Then try incorporating some changes in your exercising techniques in the form of combat sports or ancient martial arts. This not only challenges your body but boosts up your mind and energy.
Muay Thai or popularly known as Thai Boxing is a cultural martial art form of Thailand which uses the entire body as a weapon. Since it uses eight points of contacts it is known as ‘The Art of Eight Limbs’ or ‘The science of Eight Limbs’. It uses punches, elbows, knee strikes and kicks.
How does combat sport or martial art help our body?
- Extra fat or calories are burnt with regular and intense training techniques.
- It tones our muscles and improves stamina making our body less prone to diseases.
- It increases our endurance level and decreases the stress level of our body.
- Combat training increases our energy and focus level and flexibility of the body.
- It helps in prevention of many adverse health conditions and makes you physically and mentally tough.
Go in for wellness retreats which combine Muay Thai Fitness with exercising routine. Remember; do not impose exercises on your body just to reduce weight. Weight reduction can be fun when variations are brought in exercising techniques and when you develop a holistic approach towards it. This not only brings freshness to your weight loss schedule, but also helps to keep both your mind and body in control.